Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
This website is managed by Gaasch Packaging (UK) Ltd and the supporting departments of the mother company Industrial Packaging Group SA. We take the privacy of our visitors very seriously and have therefore set out this privacy and cookies policy explaining the data we collect and how this is used and stored.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether this is directly via gaaschpack.co.uk or via e-mail.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text/digit files which are stored on your computer during surfing. They help to give you information more rapidly because certain data is established automatically as from your second visit, like your language preference for example.
On occasion, we may gather information about your visit to our website and provide the statistical information regarding the use of our website to third parties. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about your use of our site. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve your experience.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookie files that are downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer’s local storage automatically. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Below are links to guides for most of the current browsers.
Use of your information
We process personal information to enable us to sell our goods and services to our customers; to promote and advertise our services; maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Personal details.
- Financial details.
- Lifestyle and social circumstances.
We may also process personal information about
- Professional advisers and consultants
Disclosing your information
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individuals themselves and with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the GDPR.
What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
- Associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing.
- Business Suppliers.
- Financial Organisations.
- Consultants and professional advisers.
- Credit reference agencies.
- Debt collection agencies.
- Central government.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should be aware of. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details found on the dedicated page of this website.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details found on the dedicated page of this website.